At the Geneva Motor Show 2015 race display delivered another set of custom made POC prototype helmets with in-house developed BlueTooth-smart connection.
race display has made a bike helmet prototype for Volvo Cars, Ericsson and helmet manufacturer POC which is presented at CES in Las Vegas in January 2015.
The helmet has a two-way communication via a Smartphone which alerts both the vehicle driver and the cyclist when they are too close together. If there is a risk of an accident the helmet begins to vibrate and LEDs start to flash.
New firmware v18.104.22.168
Features – Volvo Cars
- Added MY15 models: V40/V40CC S60/V60 V60 PLUGIN-HYBRID XC60 V70/XC70 S80
- Disabled headlamp and windscreen washer on S60/V60, V70/XC70, XC60 and S80 (MY14-).
- Removed “faulty ECU” messages in DIM (MY14-), except XC90.
- Reduced number of DTC’s that was set during deactivation of StyleLight (MY14-), except XC90.
- Changed engine water coolant temperature to 84° Celsius in DIM on S60/V60, V70/XC70, XC60 and S80 (MY14-).
See StyleLight 2 – User Guide for more information
This is the second generation of the successful StyleLight.
It includes the latest technology in vehicle display solutions.
Some of the features are:
* Standalone mode …(plug and play)
* Wi-Fi communication
* Web-based vehicle configuration
* In-field update
StyleLight 2 is used at the current LA Auto Show 2013.
Thanks Jonas Hultman for the photo.
A+A hade a vision of making the revel of the new Volvo Trucks more exciting with making the trucks internal and external lights a part of the show.
No problem for race display!
We developed (StyleLight 2P) a product that made it possible to control all the truck lights from the light board over DMX.
What a show!
~ race display ~