StyleLight 2 + CTEK MXTS 70/50
This combination is recommended for vehicle with very high power consumption in demo mode.
The charger is IP20 classified, housed in heavy duty aluminum for rough environments and designed to protect vehicle electronics. It is non-sparking, reverse polarity protected, and short-circuit proof.
The MXTS 70/50 is both a high-current power supply for memory flashing and a powerful workshop charger with state of the art technology.
It features different displays showing the status of charging, charge voltage, current, charge time (h), and energy indication (Ah) for battery condition control.
The charger have heavy duty 5m detachable charge cables and clamps which makes it easy to route the cables and hide the charger in the vehicle where it otherwise would be impossible.
- Ideal for workshop and showroom use
- Selectable nominal charge voltages 12V or 24V
- Max 50A; 70A in supply 12V
- All types of 12V/24V lead-acid batteries (WET, MF, Ca/Ca, AGM and GEL)
- Several selectable standard 8-step charge algorithms
- Visible charge voltage/current/time and amp hours
- Battery temperature compensation of charge voltage
- Heavy duty 5m detachable charge cables and clamps.